Tuesday, 12 July 2011

iPhone earphones with mic "r-Jays Four" $61 (shelf price $99) Harvey Norman

iPhone earphones with mic "r-Jays Four" $61 (shelf price $99) Harvey Norman

I impulse purchased a pair of in-ear replacement earphones with call capability today to replace my Motorola Bluetooth S305 stereo headphones - I just don't think iPhone does the bluetooth audio thing very well at all.



A review here on these R-Jay Four's

http://www.gadgetmac.com/gadgetmac/2011/1/31/jays-a-jays-fou...



The shelf price was $99 at Harvey Norman Broadway NSW. Looked at the box for a minute, turned to the sales rep with google loaded and said "they are $61 online - wanna price match"? Tap tap tap on the register, sold for $61. It wasn't till after I left the store I realized that's a US price. nice discount for an extra minute and one question.



Edit: just realized ozbargain has a media file upload tool. Will add a copy of the receipt when I am next in front of a PC.

If anyone wants a copy of the receipt, please leave a comment, or I can upload it somewhere.

target=_blank>http://chilp.it/f68d19

No comments:

Post a Comment