Thursday, 11 August 2011

Topfield TRF-2400 HD PVR Masterpiece $495 From Major Electrical Retailer

Topfield TRF-2400 HD PVR Masterpiece $495 From Major Electrical Retailer

I've been looking for a Topfield TRF-2400 PVR for the past few weeks now, I'm waiting to see if I get one for my Birthday on Saturday.



This is the best price I have ever seen the TRF-2400 selling for, they are selling it cheaper than what most major electrical retail stores have the TRF-7160 (a cheaper model).



I have contacted the sell, who has told me they are a very major player in the electrical retail industry. The only reason they don't want to mention what retailer they are is because it could be frowned on by their head office or Topfield. They told me that it will be printed on the receipt though.



I have the old SD Topfield Masterpiece from 6-7 years ago, it still works 100% today, its the best electrical appliance I have ever bought. I can't wait to see if I get the new TRF-2400 for my Birthday on Saturday, if not I'll get one from here.



I hope this has helped a few of you guys out.

target=_blank>http://chilp.it/c30119

No comments:

Post a Comment