
Alrighty.
Kmart is selling each of these games at, If i remember correctly, $79.
I can confirm that ON RELEASE that CoD8 will be $79.
I believe that Uncharted 3, Skyrim and Lord of the Rings will also be this price (at least I remember reading that they will be).
There is no (correct) source link yet, there won't be one until that cataloge is released (which won't be until I think thursday (27th) this week.
I will try and check tomorrow just to make sure and will edit this post accordingly to ensure that the details are correct. I will also modify and correct the expiry date, the current one is a guess (it should expire the thursday after each of their respective launches which makes it hard to list an accurate one, but it should be around the 10th).
Post your questions below and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
target=_blank>http://chilp.it/b15641
No comments:
Post a Comment