Sunday, 2 October 2011

Exetel 2 months free internet

Exetel 2 months free internet

I believe the previous version (September offer) of this has been posted before but the October offer has not.



Sign up to Exetel and receive 2 months free if you enter an existing exetel customer's phone number as the referring number. My number is 0297378573



I will be very open and state right now that if you do this, i will also receive $100 credit on my account. So i am not just doing this out of the "good of my heart" :)



Having said that - i have moved to Exetel last month and am very happy - $50/month for 100gb peak, 100gb offpeak, line rental included, free VOIP account (10c local and national calls).. really happy. I sync at 3mbps faster than i have with previous ISPs.



Their call centre is always easy to get a hold off and their tech support staff seem to know what they are doing (changing line profiles etc when i have asked).



All you need to do is sign up for one of the OT or OF plans this month, and enter my number (0297378573) as the referring number when asked. You will receive 2 months free on the internet charge, and I will receive $100.



This is the first offer i have ever posted on OzBargain so i hope this is not in violation of any rules.



Thanks and again I will openly state that I GET credit for doing this.

target=_blank>http://chilp.it/0d809c

No comments:

Post a Comment