
Hey all. Long time reader, first time poster (But don't let that stop you from negging this deal or tearing it to shreds if you feel you must. I'm sure I'll handle it :P)
JB Hi-Fi are currently advertising the HP Pavilion dm1 notebook at $397.
Specifications:
AMD Dual-core E-300 1.3GHz CPU
2GB RAM, 320GB HDD
Wireless 801.11 B/G/N + Bluetooth
Win 7 Home Premium
3 USB Ports
USB Version 2.0
Media Card Reader
Webcam
Bluetooth
WIFI
AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics (Shared)
320 GB HDD
2 GB RAM
11 Inch Screen
1366 x 768 Screen Resolution
6 Cell Battery
I purchased one of these myself last week when JB had 20% off all HP. It's a rather nice little machine with good balance between size, portability, and most importantly USABILITY (quite a step up for me, having moved from a UMPC with a 7 inch screen).
Performance wise amazingly good considering it's only 1.3ghz. I have been using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 on very high settings, and playing Team Fortress 2 on medium-high settings with no worries.
Enjoy.
target=_blank>http://chilp.it/05c2e1
No comments:
Post a Comment