Saturday, 15 October 2011

Myer - Buy 1 get 1 free on games, software & accessories + some laptop deals

Myer - Buy 1 get 1 free on games, software & accessories + some laptop deals

I was at Myer Fremantle the other day and saw this deal, some other Myers have also been running it at selected stores/states, there was also a few other deals going around but I believe the laptop deal might be the most relevant:



http://upload.ozbargain.com/2011/10/15/6944_img_0460.jpg



Laptops might be '1 day' only but they still had a lot of stock, most games where above normal prices but with 2 for 1 it makes them a deal.



Note: I did ask a guy at the store if he would consider discounting some of the other games further ($99 for Halo 3, LOL!) & he just gave me bullshit that they're already below cost, hopefully your local Myer has better customer service and you can get some nice deals!

target=_blank>http://chilp.it/983a57

No comments:

Post a Comment